Building the Graphics Arts Community
Ipp Services, Training and Research Private Limited (IppStar) is a part of IPP Group, which publishes two trade magazines, namely Indian Printer and Publisher and Packaging South Asia. Founded in 2001, it is a leading knowledge management company, which is committed to support the Indian printing, packaging and publishing industries. IppStar specializes in offering holistic research, training and education solutions to remove the bottlenecks hindering the growth of printing, publishing, and packaging industries.
The founders of IppStar had the following mission in mind:
IppStar aspires to become a panacea for major problems affecting the growth of the Indian printing, publishing and packaging industries. It is committed to become an active catalyst contributing to the sustainable growth of target industries.
Nurturing and empowering the printing, publishing and packaging community by providing above and beyond the average level of knowledge management solutions.
What sets us apart from others?
- We are the only knowledge management company addressing the problems of the graphic arts community in India.
- We are working relentlessly to create a better working environment for people directly or indirectly associated with the graphics arts community.
- We are dedicated to create an environment for learning and growth.
- Our more than three decades of experience has helped us in understanding the intricacies and complexity of the graphic arts community.
- We are working towards the integration of the printing, publishing and packaging industries that are highly fragmented and comprehensive in nature.
What we do?
The printing, publishing and packaging industries are contending with issues, such as quality, training, productivity and technical up gradation. They are struggling with the basic issues of cost and quality. These issues are both closely linked with the dynamic changes taking place in technology. Statistics says that a third of the businesses operating in these sectors face extinction unless they realign their technology and working to new developments. The challenge is off course whether the industry has become mature enough to come together to build and support an institution cooperatively.
We provide an array of knowledge management solutions to the graphic arts community:
- Training and education
- Book club
- Other professional services