Pioneers in primary print related industry multi-client and bespoke research in India for global and national companies of repute. More than 4,000 interviews in 50 cities and print clusters in India. Indian print industry research presentations at Primir in Portland Oregon in August 2007 and at drupa 2012 in Dusseldorf. Apart from industry research we can do customer satisfaction and voice of customer research.
IppStar offers end-to-end market research solutions to domestic and international clients across the entire printing, packaging and publishing industry supply-chain providing full syndicated or multi-client research services.
Our Research Methodology includes face to face in-depth interviews, telephonic interviews and Delphi method of stratified sample of input providers, packaging and printing processors, prepress and designing houses and brand owners. Extensive primary research of print buyer and end-user (brand owners) product segments is conducted to determine current practices, trends and wish lists for the future. The surveys interviews an extensive cross section of printers and converters (processors) in offset, digital, flexo, gravure and screen printing segments.
Our primary data measures print value creation by product categories within industry segments such as commercial printing, newspaper, periodical and book publishing, security printing, stationary and packaging such as flexible, corrugated, mono carton, label, tetrapack, lemitube, glass packaging, metal and aluminum packaging, blister packaging, caps & closure and other packaging categories. The value of print generated, consumed and exported will be established with our own authoritative and validated data and trend forecasts for over thirty modules.
Our strong, in-house research team has already covered more than 85 cities of India, out of which our interviewers have visited around 50 cities to collect data and get the real feel of industries. Our research team has personally talked (face to face interview) to more than 4000 input providers (suppliers and distributors), processors (printers and converters), and end users (Brand owners) from August 2010 to December 2014 to know what they think about the industry, what are their strengths and weaknesses, what are their biggest challenges, what are their expectations, what are their investment planning and what they think about their future.
We conduct qualitative and quantitative research and have the expertise and experience in executing projects in various printing, packaging and publishing segments and regions. We offer customized solutions to our clients helping them derive maximum value from research. Identifying client's research needs, suggesting possible approaches, designing and executing projects and providing analytical and business insights are some of our strengths. Our solutions are extremely cost-effective and can be customized as per client needs.
Types of Research:
- Market Sizing and Trends including Competitor Analysis
- Industry analysis, need gap and growth
- Entry Strategies in India
- New Product Development
- New Concept Testing
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Our research study includes face to face in-depth interviews, telephonic interviews and expert informant interviews of stratified sample of input providers, packaging and printing processors, prepress and designing houses and brand owners.
Some Research reports available on Indian Printing and Packaging Industry.
(For recent and updated research reports please send us an inquiry or contact us directly)
- Packaging Industry in India
- The Consumer Packaging Marketing in India
- Flexible Packaging in India
- Packaging Industry in India Market Research Report
- India Paper Packaging Market Report
- Gap Assessment in Packaging
- Market Research Report on Future Potential of Flexible Packaging in India
- Packaging Industry Outlook in India- Market size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Plastic Packaging market in India
- Research and Markets: India Paper Packaging Industry Outlook to 2019 steered by Exports and Online Shopping
- Packaging Industry Market Research Solutions
- Printing Ink Markets
- Latest India Packaging Industry Report
- India Retail Packaging Market Issues Reviewed with an Outlook to 2018
- Packaging Market Research Reports
- Paper and Paper board demand in India
- Market study on Print Packaging in India
- Industry sector analysis on the Indian flexible packaging market
- Market study on Corrugated boxes in India
- Profiling and short-listing suitable candidates for acquisition in the flexible packaging sector with a specific focus on specialty films in India
- Market study on aluminum usage for packaging in pharmaceutical sector, covering seven emerging economies
- Packaging Machinery Industry Demand & 2017 World Market Supply Analysis
- India Paper Packaging Industry Outlook to 2019 – Steered by exports and Online Shopping
- Corrugated Boxes Export from India
For brouchure click here